Wednesday, January 30, 2013

KASI!!!


        One of my best friends birthday was on the 26! we had such a blast!! So to start off the day we woke up and it was raining outside. I head over to pick her up and go to Coemgens house to wait for Sam and him to get back to we could head out to her grandpas house down in Queen Creek.
We get there and keep in mind that it is still raining and we head out to go to his ranch to ride the quads for a bit. There were huge water and mud puddles plus it was still raining!!!! it was a BLAST!!!!! got soaked from head to toe! I had forgotten to zip up my jacket all the way so just the front of my shirt was wet!  thank goodness for guy jackets no water got past it!! 
YaY!
 
 
 
 
 
 Then we went to Coemegens house to dry up by the fire.  There's this restaurant called Jose BBQ that gives you $10 off of your purchase when it is your birthday. She had never been there so we were off to Jose!!  So good by the way!!! 
  Me and Kasi that night went to the Monster Track Jam. THE coolest!!! my voice was soo worn after the rally from screaming!! It was a freaken blast! Soooo glad that kasi convinced me to go!!
 I love Monster Truck rallies!!!!  that's me!  :D oh and 4 wheeling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment